Check here often as I update this page with great information and resources that I find helpful! I “read” most of these through audiobooks while driving in my car, taking a walk, or while working out at the gym. I love audiobooks!
Audiobook apps that I have used and recommend:
Prefer to read a hard copy?
- Half-Price Books has thousands of gently used books for you to purchase at a discount!
- Amazon.com is still great for book purchases!
- Hobby Lobby. Yes, they sale Christian books at great prices!
Books I recommend (in no particular order):
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson (and Draw the Circle Prayer 40 Day Prayer Challenge)
- Praying Circles Around Your Children by Mark Batterson
- Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst (and Made to Crave Devotional)
- For the Love by Jen Hatmaker
- Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst
- The Invisible War: What Every Believer Needs to Know About Satan, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare by Chip Ingram
- Crazy Love by Frances Chan
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Eight Ways to Keep the Devil Under Your Feet by Joyce Meyer
- The Shack by William P. Young
- What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst
- Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo
- Become a Better You by Joel Osteen
- Chase the Lion by Mark Batterson
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- The God I Never Knew by Robert Morris
- Jesus Calling: 365 Devotional for Kids by Sarah Young